Tuesday 27 March 2012

Questioning me

I thought about quiet a lot of things tonight. 
One second i thought about what i should write in my client's report,
Next second, i thought about the tomorrow's schedule
The other second, i thought about how i was gonna run the client's intervention

Then 

Stimulated by a television program, i was giving myself a question about
what have i done in my life?

Have i done great?

Did i make a foot step in someone's life? 

As quick as this question arose, i dropped a statement to myself
Nhira, You've been questioning this matter for years. Still, you haven't found the answer. 

Then i started thinking,,
if i haven't been able to answer this question, then what went wrong?
Why i haven't figured out the answer?

Why?
I still got no clue.
 

2 comments:

  1. Just take an action and the world will give you an answer....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to do the action everyday and everytime. I hope i might be able to find the answer, somewhere along the way :). Thank you

    ReplyDelete