Wednesday 17 May 2006

Hhhh…..i perfectly consider that life is like Rollercoaster. Up and down quickly, without even u realise it. Yesterday morning, i felt happy cos i had really good time with Jess, Kate and Kathrine…. even until the next lesson which is Food Production, i still had my happy face. but when the lunch time came..it’s about to change…..

if u ask me, how it happened…i really really don’t know…it was soo quick…quicker than the light speed i s’pose…Actually what’s going on??? Well…i’m afraid something bad happen to me… well…thank God, it isn’t as bad as i thought…Still Lucky (really Indonesian Thought)

Ok..i’ll tell u what happened. At lunch time…it was a good day, Sunny…really warm… i was sitting on the auditorium stairs (the place i always be), eating my lunch…n i wanted to grab something on my bag, so i stood and all of the sudden, my knee twisted AGAIN……i was pretty sure, i looked like superman….really really NOT COOL at this stage….

The first thing i thought was "Can i walk ???" oh…and 1+1=2 . well…at least i knew my brain was still working…i landed successfully on the ground. and the only thing i cared about was my knee. Finally i was surrounded by my friends. "Nhira…r u all right?" "Well…yeah…. it happens again"

"Again???" i heard someone said that, but can’t figure out who it was

a teacher who usually walks around the school every lunch, came to see how i was going, asked me to do some simple things n i did. Jess, sam n Jess tried to grab me couple ice pack. well…it helped. i put the ice pack on my forehead, cos it felt a bit sore, i made a bit bruise there..Well Done Nhira…. and i put the other ice pack on my knee. my knee felt a bit sore, but i could move it slowly, i tried to do couple little exercise like the doctor told me. Learn from my past experience….i was too scared to walk even stood up. The thought about the fact that i have to get through the hard things again always pop in my head every seconds. i was almost cry..i really did, if jess didn’t keep telling me the jokes, i had no idea what was gonna happen to me. i kept moving the ice pack on my forehead, and my friends always yell at me "Put the ice back on your head, u don’t know what u’re doing. u r dizzy". well…i thought they might be right. i felt dizzy…. i was out of my mind… even i didn’t have my mind when i was in my human bio class. it didn’t hurt, like the first time i had it. i kept doing the knee exercise, n it helped. eventhough i had to walk slowly…. i wasn’t that limping…but someone still could see my pain. on the way to Photography class laura said "r u OK?"

"do i look limping?"

"No…u just look in pain…" well…i did. my scary wild thought kept following me everywhere. after school, i returned the ice pack back to front office, and met Ms. de Haan, and she asked me about how i was going. "Take care of yourself Nhira" "I will "

and when i walked out the door, suddenly every1 asked me whether i’m all right or not. Yeah…right…now every1 knows. i wonder how they spread the news. "That exchange student fell off…." :( … Not cool…really really not….

i told my dad, but not my mum…. i’m sure she’s just gonna freak out. this is the thing that she was always afraid of. i don’t wanna bothering her with my careless thing at the moment. Too careless…that’s me. n my biggest fear too. well…i am not really bad… at least i can kneel and put my leg n thigh together…the thing that i couldn’t do last time. Well…Allah swt always knows the best…. knowing that i’m here by myself…. Please..give me strength…

i’m having a day off…. i got massive headache this morning..but i think it’s gonna be all right…She’ll be all right mate !!! i have to go to school tomorrow…

Please everyone…i beg your pray…let the good things happen to me…i don’t wanna waste my 2 last moths in aussie…my knee feel a bit better, hope it’ll be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment