Thursday 17 August 2006

Watch out !!!! your brain’s gonna blow up…..

Hehehehe…..^_^ Just Kidding…

your brain ain’t gonna blow up…well…mine is.

these last few days…all rite few weeks…i’ve been thinking a lot about everything. make me feel kinda happy, sad, confuse (well…it’s not me if i’m not), become too sensitive. anyway if u imagine my feeling as clothes u’ll say nothing but mix n match.

Ohh yeah…that’s what it is. but the question is why i suddenly think about all of these stuff??? Don’t ask me, don’t ask anybody either cos they won’t know. Get real…me the one who feel it know NOTHING about it, so how could u think they know???? Hahahaha……

Well…to be honest i really don’t know.

i just have more time to think i s’pose

i love to think about all of the things that happened in the past

FLASHBACK……

that’s the word.

i just love to sit anywhere i feel comfortable n then just ask a question to myself "what did i do on this date at the same hour last year?" silly but it happens

n then all of those memories are ready to "attack" me….. i feel like they shout at me…."Nhira…u gotta remember me, or else…."

"Else what???" wish i could say that to myself. But it’s good though, i don’t think it’s a mistake to do that. for me it’s kinda a reflection for me…

did i do something useful last year???

did i just wasting my times???

or did i do something fun??? with whom???

n bla bla bla bla

in the end…i feel really relax…i feel like there r tons of stones r lifted from my shoulders. dunno why…but i just feel it.

speaking of flash back…i remember….Today 18th of august 2005. last year 18th of august 2005 i flew out to Australia. the place i always dream about… after all of those exhausted days….waited…waited…n waited for my visa…finally i got it. CORRECTION..WE GOT IT.

That’s the day i had to say goodbye to my parents, my sissy, n my nanna. Kinda sad…but i didn’t cry, i smiled instead. eventhough only God knows what i felt at that time. i didn’t wanna make such a drama…cos i always believe i’m going to come back here again.

it’s only temporarily goodbye….i’m going to face something new up…so cheer up n don’t think too much about the things u r leaving. n it worked…i didn’t cry until i was on the plane to perth.

u know what……

i don’t care if everyone says that i’m too sensitive or so….

i’m just trying to be honest to myself…

i don’t wanna keep it for myself, cos i wanna share it to u

cos i believe there’s at least 1 girl/boy who feel like i do….

i think it’s just the way we r to see something…

different’s not always a bad thing, is it?????

No comments:

Post a Comment