Monday 7 September 2009

My (silly) flashback today


i dont know what’s going on with me (or my mind) today…

it’s just so weird though,,,

when i was in my behavior modification class, i had a “blank space” for about a minute,,

n my mind jumped into a memory which happened (about) 2 years ago…

soon, i figured that i was standing in the front of the park beside Albany Public Library…

i could see the green park with the flowers surrounds…

i could even feel my feet on the grass…

then all of the sudden,,, my beautiful mind landed me on this beautiful reality again…

(when i realized what was happening,,,i could do nothing but shook my head -dizzy-)

albany public library

albany public library

time moved so slowly…

cant really remember when it was,

but soon all i could see was a street near the dog rock,,just 100m away from the fish n chips cafe…

i saw an old man, standing beside his orange camp chair

waited for the kids who wants to cross the street…

he walked 5 steps forward,,,

stretched his both arms n let the kids crossed the street…

the kids (including me), crossed the road happily while carrying our heavy backpack n said “Thank you so much…”

soon,,,i was back into my reality again…

here i was,,,sitting on my university chair

dunno what exactly going on today (n said to my self “hmmm,,,that was weird,,,”)

dog rock

dog rock

still couldnt figure when it was,,,

but all of the sudden, i imagined that i was heading up to an estate near ASHS..

the only thing i could remembered was my mum’s direction

just follow the other student,,,they’re heading to the town

so i did…

as soon as i was out of my food production class,,i followed most of the student’s direction…

they went to the arterial road,, so be it…

i followed them…

went up the little hills,,,

all i could see was just lots n lots of cute little houses on my left n right side,,,

i couldnt even see any cafe or something that could show me any “town civilazation”

Oooow,,,,I’m LOST..I’m perfectly sure..

i made a quick decision,,,instead of keep going forward,,i decided to turn left..

heading down the hills,,,

asked couple of people

excuse me, can u show me where the town is?

Oooh,,,just keep walking dear…in the end of this street, there’s a crossroads, just keep walking forward,,,

you wont miss it…

i couldnt make it to the town,,,cuz i was finally sucked up to the september 7th 2009…

town of albany

town of albany

n finally,,,

when i broke my fasting (iftar) today on pizza hut,,

my cousin ordered double platter (the nugget thing n wedges)…

when i had that delicious looking wedges (n they were as delicious as it looked)

suddenly this (crazy) beautiful mind took me to the shop at Williams…

i realized that i was standing in the front of the food heater,,,

looked at the nice delicious looking wedges with my bright hungry eyes…

My God,,,that must be really nice

n huup,,,,that delicious looking wedges was finally in my mouth,,,

i bited it slowly, tried to enjoy its every bites n then i saw my cousin’s face…

williams bus stop

williams bus stop

hhhh,,,,very odd though…

soon i realized that i was in albany,,,

n another seconds…VOILA,,,,,i’m back on my life in Yogyakarta…

i dont know what’s happening today,,,

odd??? it was bloody odd…

but hell,,,

i dont even know what’s going on…

i think it’s just because i miss Albany so much,,,

well,,,probably it’s about the time for me to come n visit Albany again…

Hmmm,,,,,Amin….

my albany

my albany

No comments:

Post a Comment