Thursday 24 December 2009

Happy Birthday Mum

Dear Mum,

It's 24th of December,

Today is your birthday..

happy birthday Mum,,

You know how bad i am to be on the plane right now and finally hug you and say
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVELY MUM

I know you will have such a wicked birthday ever.
You've been through such a hard year, but now you can scream to the world aout loud that you're finally back on your own track and you're happy with your life.

I adore you for every things you've done...

I love the way you love people..

You love people unconditionally, and that makes you very special.


It's so sad if i admit i only celebrate your birthday with you ONCE

i really want to celebrate it again with you,

but distance wont keep me to say this happy birthday greetings...

I LOVE YOU MUM,,,



No comments:

Post a Comment