Friday 11 December 2009

My Home

Home

it is a simple word, but for someone who already felt how warm a home could be, i will not ever take this word for granted.


what is home anyway?
this thought is suddenly came across my mind when i cooked tea for me tonite (just few hours ago)

is this what you call home?



or, might be this??



no? perhaps this is what you want??



all right then, if you still haven't made your mind, i will show you my home.
This is my home. My home is not such a big one, you might see it as a small one, but once you step your feet inside, you will see how special this home is for me.

here's the picture of my home:


 



suppose you might see it as just an ordinary home..
look clearly mates.

have a better look with all your eyes open.
i mean your 2 bright eyes and your heart's eyes.

open those eyes wide, then you will see these..

my beloved family

 
family comes first


great friends


my cousins
 
i and icha
 
my friends


my friends


BSC 25ers


DPKers


old friends never die


smansa-ers


afsers


ASHS girls





afsers
 
Jikustik


aussie girls


afsers
 
Dora the Explorer


i and kids


afsers
 
great books


afsers






afsers


my home is full with those people

as a matter of fact,,

in my opinion

HOME isn't a term to describe a nice looking stiff building 

but HOME is a term to describe my feeling when i'm surrounded with the people and things i love

then my heart says "this is it, i want it last forever".


Mates, this is what i am talking about

to be at your own home, you dont need to stay at a nice building and do everything you want to do.

You just need to find someone, something, even bunch of people and even more things that you like to make your day.

i experience it quiet a lot.

I usually feel that i'm home when i eat my favorite food, such as rice (fresh from the rice cooker) and scrambled egg + soy sauce, nasi kuning, soto banjar, ikan rabuk,very spicy hot noodles and also when i drink es setrup

i feel pretty much like home when i am on the phone with my family

i feel like i'm home when i'm having quality chat and also pretty good laugh (even until you think that there's no way you could stand up or even sit while you are laughing, all you wanna do is just rolling your body on the floor) with my campus' friends,smansa alumnies,  BSC 25ers,  and also AFSers

i feel like i'm pretty much at home when i see tons of pictures, that could suck me up into those moments that we shared together then laugh and cry at the same time

Friends of mine characterize me  as Jikustikan (fans of Jikustik), and it's true though. Jikustik is totally all over me, they are like my biggest obsession and my own personal drugs. every time i hear their songs at some random places, i would just stand/sit still and begin to listen to it quietly. watch their performance on tv and live makes my heart pounding harder and faster. only see their action, it suddenly make me feel i'm already home.

i feel like i'm home when i talked to mum via YM, FB or email and then share few things about our daily -sometimes boring- routine

i feel pretty much like home, when i could laugh so hard while watching pretty good cartoon or tv series and suck in to their world.

wicked books are also my favorite things to make me feel home


Keep thinking about my dreams, to finally step my feet on england's land, become a professional clinical psychologist, to finally have a great carreer and also great family to share my life, and my others dreams also keep me alive. visualizing those things make me feel i'd reach my dreams then settle in my own home

i even feel like i'm home when i just lie down on my bed and all of the sudden my memories put me on the ride of memories roller coaster. it scares the hell out of me, but it makes me smile. quiet bright enough to make my day.


This is my home my friend

a home that always stay there, welcoming me every time i want to go home

a home, a first place that always pop up in my mind every time i'm sad, happy, get scared, worried, and when i find a place to catch my own breath.

No matter where ever and whenever i am, whoever i am with, as long as i am happy and my heart fits in..

i would say "I'm already HOME"



1 comment: