Thursday 21 May 2009

Aku…


i even have no idea at all about what happens to me at the moment…

call this thing PMS,,,but really it feels like my heart is soo miserable…

nothing feels soo right,,,

it’s even like nothing can cheering me up these days…

it doesn’t mean i dont laugh at all,,,

i did laugh,,,even for several hours ago,,,i laughed with some of my senior high friends,,,shared our memories in high school even planned our vacation together…

but hey,,,,i really feek this emptiness….

what’s going on???

Nhira,,,,wake up!!!!!!

what are you so whingeing about???

u dont even know what really happen….

Guys,,,feels like my heart is going to blow up…

i wanna share what i’m feeling,,,but really u cant even understand what i am going to say…

so here i am now,,,sitting in front of my laptop,,,writing this blog n listening to mellow songs….

i dont wanna die, that’s for sure…

i still see what lies upon me,,,and i believe that i will be success

i can reach what i want,,,i can get what i always dream of…

i know i can get through it all,,,

but the point is…..HOW!!!!!!!!

I wanna cry now,,,

cry loudly,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment