Wednesday 27 May 2009

YOU ARE BLOODY HYPOCRITE………JUST FUCK OFF!!!


sekarang aku bener-bener muak,,,
aku nggak mau hal yang kaya gini kejadian lagi…

mulut manis kamu tuh berbisa yah???
kamu tau kan apa yang bisa membuat aku marah banget kaya gini?
kamu tau banget hal apa yang memicu aku marah?
kamu tau banget apa akibatnya kalau aku udah marah…
u really push me to the limit honey….
i dont know if finally i can accept u as the way u were….

we’ve got through this thing before,,,
n suppose we’ve learned sooo many things…
n i just couldnt believe u finally do the kinda same thing…
u’re smiling when most of us feel devanstated,,,

i dont ask u to feel like most of us feel,,
i’m happy if u’re happy,,,
but please…u’re happy cuz you are CHEATED….
that’s the thing i can’t accept….

i dont ask many things….
i just want your respect for what i’m doing n surely as your friend….
but obviously, u dont see me on that both ways,,,cuz u really slap me right on my face when u did that thing…

MUNAFIK….
I HATE THIS WORD….
N I JUST CANT BELIEVE IT HAPPENS AGAIN,,,,

I’M TOO DISAPPOINTED ON YOU,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment